- March 26, 2018 at 1:32 pm #1837
The LCCEF Executive Council has made this open forum available with the hopes that it will become a place union members feel comfortable asking questions as well as discussing union topics. To that end, we feel we must lay out a few ground rules.
- Be respectful. We are all here to learn/discuss/have a voice. Please be sure that new topics and replies are made in a professional, respectful manner.
- No false information, rumors or posting simply to cause trouble. Spreading rumors, false information and posting to this forum with the sole intention of causing trouble will not be tolerated. This is a place to share, not a personal pulpit.
- LCCEF and related business only. Please keep questions and comments focused on LCCEF and related business.
- March 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm #1869
Guidelines sound reasonable to me.
The topic ‘LCCEF Forum Discussion Guidelines (Please read before posting)’ is closed to new replies.