Health Insurance 101 (by HR) in Downtown 105June 20, 2019 - 1:00 pm
Human Resources will be providing Health Insurance 101 information sessions in the coming days. These sessions are intended to help individuals understand the insurance terminology that is used to describe details of your benefits.
We will cover the basic terms, help you learn how to assess the potential costs of benefits, help you identify resources and tools that you will need to use to assess these costs, and provide some basic information about the benefits being discussed right now.
Sessions will be held as follows:
- Wednesday, June 19, 10:00-11:00 in Building 2, Room 211
- Thursday, June 20, 1:00-2:00 in Mary Spilde Center, Room 105
- Thursday, June 20, 4:00-5:00 in Building 2, Room 211
- Friday, June 21, 12:30-1:30 in Building 2, Room 211
- Monday, June 24, 1:00-2:00 in Building 2, Room 211