A vote-by-mail election is coming up soon and we wanted to give you a quick timeline update. The vote will concern various proposed changes to the LCCEF Constitution and Bylaws.
- September 3 – You will receive an informational email from the Elections Committee regarding the proposed constitutional amendments. This email will include links to the upcoming informational meetings; separate meeting invites will also be emailed.
- September 4 – The Elections Committee will send out postcards with additional information about the proposed amendments.
- September 11 (approx) – Ballots will be mailed out. Please attend an informational meeting before filling out your ballot.
- September 15, 11 am-12 pm – An informational Zoom meeting will be hosted by the Constitution Committee regarding the proposed changes.
- September 17, 5:15-6:15 pm – A repeat informational Zoom meeting will be hosted by the Constitution Committee regarding the proposed changes.
Stay tuned for the email and postcard!