The Separation Incentive and Double-Coverage MOA has been signed by LCCEF and the College Administration and is now active.
Please comment with any questions or contact us directly.
If you would like to take advantage of the Separation Incentive benefit, you will find details, instructions, and the necessary HR forms are below:
- Classified employees (.500 FTE and greater)
- Must have worked at the College for 10 (ten) years and were hired on or before January 1, 2010 into a .500 FTE or greater position
- Must separate from employment no later than September 30, 2020
- Must notify the College of their intent between now and August 31, 2020.
- Fill out the 2020 Classified Separation Incentive Election Form and submit to Sharon Daniel by the end of the workday Monday, August 31, 2020.
- Employees who submitted a written, signed, and non-revocable notice of voluntary separation from employment with Lane Community College between May 31, 2020 and August 31, 2020 are eligible (i.e. this incentive is available for employees who have already submitted their notice).
- The intention of this voluntary employment separation incentive is that Classified employees exercising this option and accessing the benefits shall fully separate from employment with the College no later than September 30, 2020.
- The decision to participate is irrevocable. However, the separation date may be adjusted, if needed, so long as it remains on or before September 30, 2020.
Documents to fill out and submit to HR (choose one)
- PDF – 2020 Classified Separation Incentive Election Form
- Word Doc – 2020 Classified Separation Incentive Election Form
Employees who take advantage of the Separation Incentive will receive a payment of $10,000 upon separation.
Double-Coverage Health Insurance Waiver
As promised, this MOA also provides:
“A voluntary insurance opt-out program for those employees who have double coverage either through OEBB or some other insurance carrier. Those who opt out of coverage through LCC shall receive a $200 per month stipend for waiving their LCC health insurance coverage. This payment shall continue for as long as the eligible employee waives their LCC-sponsored coverage.”