10228 SW Capitol Hwy.
Portland, OR 97219
Position: Data Management 1
Description: This position will assist with the data collection and data base management of individual AFT-Oregon locals. The person will work closely with AFT National during the data base transition. It will require continuing support in Knack in addition to assisting the locals currently utilizing Connect 1.0 until Connect 2.0 is available (October 2019-March 2020). Duties include:
- Be the point person for AFT-Oregon and the AFT National Data Team.
- Work closely with AFT National regarding data collection and data base transition.
- Recommend locals for Connect 2.0 (Nov 2019-Mar2020).
- Train and trouble shoot designated local contact on scheduled scrapes and address any ongoing local data needs (PSUFA &PCCFCCP).
- Pull from Knack monthly and update membership as needed and time allows.
- Pull and map AFT-Oregon locals to see what systems they are using.
- Train AFT-Oregon Field staff on the database so they can assist the locals and answer questions while in the field.
- Update the Action Network data list
- Knowledge of AFT and AFT-Oregon databases, AFT-Oregon local organization structure
- Knowledge of AFT membership’s suite, Knack and/or Connect, MS Windows OS
- ODL and vehicle insurance, ability to travel as needed, work independently
Salary: $20.00 per hour, reimbursed travel expenses and mileage
Projected hours 10 hours per week, but may increase if workload demands to 20 hrs.
Duration: 6 months from day of hire (1st day of work)
Submit Resume ASAP for best consideration to: