This post will be populated with links to resources for OEBB’s insurance plans and benefits. Check back. Things will be added as we find them!
- Plan Details and Coverage
- Reference Price Program (Joint replacement, oral appliances and bariatric surgery)
- 2019-20 plan summaries/rates/handouts and videos
- Medical/Rx Plan Designs 2019-20
- Dental Plan Designs 2019-20
- Vision Plan Designs 2019-20
- Formulary (Prescription Drug Coverage)
- If an Rx is not on the list, it requires a formulary exception for approval (just like PacificSource requires now).
- MODA/OEBB Info Session
- OEBB Welcome Page
- OEBB Provider Directory (search by Network and choose Connexus)
- Connexus network FAQ
- Pharmacy Network FAQ
- Kaiser Info Session
- Kaiser / OEBB Benefits Summary
- Kaiser Provider Search Engine
- Where to get care in Eugene/Springfield Brochure
- PacificSource Premium Increase Document
- 2018-19 PacificSource Rate Chart (current rates)
- Tentative Agreement Post
- 2019 Tax Brackets
In the GMM it was brought up that it’s possible that getting a 1.75% raise and paying less premium could knock you into a higher tax bracket. If you think this is a possibility for you, but the tax brackets document should give you an idea if it’s even something you need to worry about. Consult your accountant for legal ways to shelter your income from additional taxes.
– If you would like to read the whole document the tax brackets came from, you can see it here.
- Per Paycheck Difference with 16.5% Increase