Hope everyone is getting to enjoy some of the sun as it starts to shine!
The LCCEF has Splash! tickets available for union members and their families! Splash! is a great way to have some fun and laughs with your kids. Contact Matt at x3367, or email@example.com to get yours. They are $4/ea (discounted from $6/ea).
There is a lot of insurance related “stuff” flying around these days. Two very important things around insurance
1. Insurance Plan Information Sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018; 3:00pm – 4:00pm in the Boardroom
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018; 4:00pm – 5:00pm in the Boardroom
Please try to attend one of the sessions to get answers to questions specific to your needs.
2. There is an LCCEF survey posted asking for your thoughts on some of the options we are looking into.
- COLA (Cost of Living) (Directly increases the amount of money in your paycheck from this day forward)
- Step increases (Directly increases the amount of money in your paycheck from this day forward)
- Insurance premium contribution
We can bargain that the college should increase the amount spent on insurance, but the college has stated that there will not be more money devoted to the employer portion of our health insurance costs. Since October 2015 no one has had any success changing this.
If you have never used your Lane GSuite, please go here to activate it.
(Use your MyLane/ExpressLane login for this link)
To fill out the survey you must be logged into Google through your Lane GSuite account. There are some instructions at the top of the “Additional Information” document, but if you have any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We know that this is a lot to ask, but this is information we need in order to bargain what you, our union, wants.
Thank you, and have a great week!