Contract Ratification Vote:
The results are in!
The Elections Committee Chair Linda Schantol has submitted the results of our vote, an overwhelming Yes from members to approve the contract for this economic re-opener. The next step is a vote from the Board of Education.
Check the LCCEF website tomorrow afternoon for the results of that meeting: https://lccef.org
Board of Education Meeting:
There is a special Board of Education Meeting tomorrow, June 29th, at 10:00 am in the Board Room, to vote on the LCCEF Contract and the Marketing and Public Relations Agency of Record.
Check the LCCEF Calendar: https://lccef.org/events/
Tentative Agreement Details:
- Wage Schedule* Adjustment of 2.25% – Effective July 1st, 2017
- Steps** – ½ Step Effective July 1st, 2017 and again on March 1st, 2018 for step eligible members
- Section 125 – Maintain current employee minimum contribution and college match
- Insurance – Accept the college proposed 7 plans with an 0.54% increase in employee payroll deduction.
- Insurance Stipend – Increase the Hourly-Classified Insurance Stipend from $50 to $75 per pay period for eligible employees.
*The Wage Schedule Adjustment affects all classified employees represented under the contract. Contract and non-contracted hourly classified.
**This is not a step eligible year for hourly-classified employees.
Payroll changes effective July 1st, 2017.
No changes will be seen on your July 10th paycheck (that is for June 16-30th working hours). You’ll see the new rates on your July 25th paycheck.
New insurance cards will be arriving soon, but you will not experience a lapse in coverage while waiting on that card.
New rates are viewable here: https://lccef.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Classified-Rates.pdf